Digital Business/Cybercrime Event 25th April 2018
Safer North West Leicestershire Partnership, in association with Leicestershire Police, are hosting a free Digital Business/Cybercrime event in response to the increase in Business related Cybercrime and we would like to invite to attend. This free event has limited spaces, so booking is essential.
Over the day long event, you will hear from a range of national experts and local teams about the challenges, and benefits, of business in the online environment. These will include:
- Leicestershire Police talking about the digital capacity of the force and what to except if you are a Victim of Cybercrime,
- Hear about growing your business online from local experts,
- Get Safe Online, A national organisation dedicated to staying safe online,
- Becoming ‘Cyber essential’, the Government benchmark of online security, from the head of a large IT team that completed this process recently,
- Watch a hacker at work, as we breaking into a system, and learn about social engineering. (The hack is real, but no crime will be committed!)
We also have a talk and a workshop on GDPR, which is a mere month away from our event! This is a great chance to talk about the new legislation and how to comply with the rules.
The Free event is being hosted at the historic Donington Park, with access to the Formula 1 collection as an added bonus! The event will also host a small market place of local services and companies that will help you expand into the digital world safely and with confidence.
A light buffet will be provided.
There is no charge for the event, but if wanting to attend, we do require you to reserve a place through Eventbrite please